You must have heard of different options when it concerns fitness and nutrition, and one of them is taking plant based protein powders. We are sure that this is not the first time you hear of protein powders, but you might be confused about what we mean by plant based protein powders.
A plant based protein powder is organic and void of artificial ingredients, making it suitable for the body system. You are assured that it is healthy to take by almost everyone. Most of the available plant based protein powders are ideal for both vegans and non-vegans, so you know that it attends all preferences.
The goal is to help you when you need extra protein, and different instances would require a protein powder.
For this article, we shall be looking at building muscles, losing weight, and boosting workouts as the various factors that necessitate the need for a plant based protein powder. We shall highlight some of the best options in no particular order.
Plant Based Protein Powder to Build Muscles
If your reason for taking plant based protein powder is to build muscles, here are some of your best options:
- Ora Organic Vegan Protein Powder: Since it is a plant based protein powder, you are assured that all the ingredients would be natural, which comes in handy for healthy diet enthusiasts. It also shows that it is safe for everyone to take it, including breastfeeding mothers.
We know that fitness fanatics would rush for this product as it is needed to build the muscles and refill energy after exercising. If you are looking for a gluten free protein powder, it falls under the category and helps eliminate bloating. It is a product that we can vouch would always be useful, so you should purchase it.
- Naked Whey Protein Powder: It is always a joy for many people that most naked whey products are planted based protein powders. Thus, it ticks checks on one of the requirements when you want to purchase.
We would not pick any specific product as the best to purchase as it has an array of options, and they all help build the muscles. Thus, any of them that you buy would be a perfect choice.
You can go to nearby stores to check for any naked whey protein powder if you are looking to enhance your muscles, and you would get results in no time.
- Garden of Life Sport Organic Whey Protein: If you decide to research, you will see that whey protein is amongst the type of proteins that helps to build the muscles, so this option is suitable to purchase if you can get it.
One of the perks of this plant based protein powder is that it is organic and does not contain any add-on. Asides from assisting in building the muscle, it also serves as an immune booster, giving you safe always. It is suitable for all genders, so you should not hesitate to purchase it. That you can get it in different flavors is a plus, and it is one of the best tasting protein powder.
- Hemp Yeah Protein Powder: It is common knowledge that hemp comes from the cannabis plant, and it is a primary constituent of this protein powder. We see that some people usually have reservations about it, but that should not be the case. After all, you are searching for a plant based protein powder.
There are many health benefits attached to this protein powder, with the most important being that it helps build the muscles, as that is the focus of this article. It serves as a source of amino acids to the body, and you should know that it does not contain THC, which would have adverse effects.
- Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Protein Powder: The sunwarrior brand has been evident in producing protein powders, and this option of theirs is perfect for those who wish to build their muscles.
One distinguishing factor that sets this option apart from other products by the brand is that it has an infusion of ground coconut with the power to speed up recovery.
Interestingly, it is also a low-carb and gluten free protein powder, which assures people that it would not have any adverse effect on one’s health and is suitable for everyone. You can use it whenever you desire, and it is also a source of amino acids.
Plant Based Protein Powder to Lose Weight
People exercise to lose weight, so it should not be surprising that you would see people who desire to get a protein powder to help them lose weight.
A school of thought feels that taking protein powder should only be for those who want to add weight, but we would say that it works both ways as those who want to lose weight can also take it.
Thus, here are some of the plant based protein powder to lose weight:
- Nuzest Clean Lean Protein: We are sure that you already know how this plant based protein powder works from the name, as it would help a person reduce and lose weight. The idea is for you to remain healthy while losing weight, so it has helpful nutrients.
It is suitable for everyone, including vegans. If you are on a gluten free diet, you are in luck as this is a gluten free protein powder. We sometimes say that it is of premium quality as it is easy to digest and does not trigger anything in the body system.
The next time you shop for a plant based protein powder to lose weight, check for this on the shelves.
- Now Sports Soy Protein Isolate Protein Powder: NOW Foods have a reputation for providing healthy options, and they are not about to fail at this point. Their soy isolate protein powder has gotten so many positive reviews over time, and we would recommend it to people, especially those who wish to lose weight.
Although some people may want to argue that soy protein helps build muscles, no rule book says it would not come in handy when it concerns losing weight, especially as NOW Foods combines other ingredients to ensure it happens.
You can get this product in either flavored or unflavored, making everyone happy.
- Vegan Protein and Greens: If you are a vegetarian, you already know that this is a suitable option for you, so you should not waste time in purchasing it if you are seeking a plant based protein powder for losing weight.
You should know that it typically comes in vanilla flavor, which has become a favorite of many people. However, it is understandable if this is not your preference. It is a gluten free and keto-friendly option, with greens as ingredients to prove that it is organic and perfect for health.
You cannot go wrong with this option, and we recommend it for everyone.
- Ascent Native Fuel Micellar Casein: It is always fascinating when brands try to meet their customers’ needs and infuse other elements to make their product unique. Not only can this plant based protein powder help one to lose weight, but you will notice that it is amongst the best tasting protein powders as you can get it in different flavors, making it more enjoyable.
Although the digestion process may take a while, it does not mean that this protein powder is ineffective. You will notice that there is no adverse trigger in your body system during the digestion process.
If you or someone you know needs a plant based protein powder to lose weight, ensure to purchase this instead of cracking your head and thinking of options to no avail.
- RSP Truefit Protein Powder: From the name truefit, you can tell that it aims at weight loss, so it is the perfect plant based protein powder option for those who wish to lose weight. Most of its ingredients are organic, and we can say that you would not see anything artificial.
You can take it at any time without thinking of it having any adverse effect on your body system. It is a great addition that should be added to your workout routine, and there is no timetable to determine if you should take it before or after a workout. It is also a gluten free protein powder.
Plant Based Protein Powder to Boost Your Workout
Are you a fitness enthusiast? It is normal to need supplements that would aid your workout, so here are some plant based protein powders that can help:
- Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder: Although you can use this protein powder pre- or post-workouts, we have noticed that most persons prefer to use it pre-workout to give them adequate energy to push further.
Interestingly, you can infuse it into your recipe to make quick meals. It is suitable for both vegans and non-vegans, and it is also a gluten free protein powder. Both adults and children can use this protein powder, and it is not gender-selective.
As the name implies, everything about this product is organic, so you should be on the lookout for it when shopping for protein powders.
- Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Unflavored Powder: There is no better plant based protein booster you can get than this product as it has a lot of benefits to the body system.
Due to its composition of organic ingredients, it also comes in handy as a source of amino acids for the body. Having it as an option in your workout process does a lot of good for your body.
- Sprout Living Simple Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder: It is a plant based protein powder with an infusion of pumpkin seed and other organic ingredients. The company ensures to eliminate all artificial factors during the production of this protein powder as they know that organic is the preference of many consumers.
It comes in a natural state as there is no infusion of flavors. If you have a sweet mouth, do not expect it to be satisfied with this protein powder. However, it does an adequate job of being a booster for workouts, and you will notice that you would function adequately with this protein powder.
- KOS Organic Plant Based Protein Powder: We do not know if you have heard about the KOS brand before, but it is one of the top plant based protein powder producing brands, and they have an array of products that always come in handy.
When it concerns boosting your workout, this is one of their best options that you can get. It has an easy digestive process, which is why it has become a favorite of many people. Some people also say that it has a sweet taste.
Asides from being a workout booster, it can also help those who wish to lose weight. This product is gluten free and also suitable for vegans.
- NOW Sports Pea Protein Powder: This protein powder’s goal is to ensure that people have the stamina to push ahead. It could be by giving you the energy to use during a workout or sustaining your energy after workouts. Whatever the situation might be, it is one of the best workout boosters out there, and we are sure that you would see it on shelves when you go shopping.
The only downside to this product is that it does not come in flavors, so you will be disappointed if you expected it to have different tastes. Apart from that, there is nothing not to love about it as it is highly effective.
We are now assured that you know what to buy the next time you visiting a store when you need a plant based protein powder.
It is our joy when you are in good health, and we hope you do not settle for less!